Fort Lauderdale, FL, Oct 3rd, 2018 – Cybersecurity leader Cloud24x7 has announced its next-generation data encryption product DataVault a new Cybersecurity offering designed to help and protect sensitive data in a customer network and adhere to compliance requirements such as PCI DSS/GDPR/FISMA & NIST and offer zero trust security around at rest data. Data is the lifeblood of digital businesses; protecting it from theft, misuse, and abuse is the top responsibility of every security and privacy leader. Hacked customer data can erase millions in profits, stolen IP can destroy competitive advantage, and privacy abuses can bring unwanted scrutiny, regulatory fines, and damaged reputations.
“Cyber-attacks are becoming more sophisticated and breaches involving unauthorized access to customer data are more common, but many businesses lack the in-house resources and expertise to deal with these threats. Datavault offering is an ideal fit for these organizations and helping businesses to meet increasingly strict compliance requirements for securing data in different regions,” said Chief Strategic Officer, Draython Savoi at Cloud24x7.
In the past, a business’ security infrastructure was built around a single line of defense and once a hacker had broken that line, there was nothing else in place to slow down or prevent access. Today, the huge number of mobile connected devices, applications and cloud-based services means cybercriminals have a variety of avenues through which they can target information and, as a result, businesses now need multiple layers of security across different devices to prevent threats. Cloud24x7 Datavault data Encryption provides a comprehensive solution for key management and encryption of data at rest. With the innovative data protection and Secure Data Backup product “Datavault”, we deliver the most secure product to meet your need.
DataVault Key Features:
- Multi-factor authentication
- Unique per-user encryption
- Shred your encrypted data at random locations (Public cloud, private cloud, off-cloud storage or any combination)
- Multiple data copies across the locations
- Keep your valuable data locked in the Cloud24x7’s DataVault, share it securely with others, and securely back up your data. Our data security products are the most impactful encryption and privacy tools – developed to protect the actual data bytes instead of just the perimeter. And they are quick and easy to use.
With the increasing demand of Cybersecurity compliances, guidelines & shift in the threat landscape the industry is noticing more sturdy hackers & more advanced cyber-attacks, with the growing complexity of IT (IOT, Cloud & virtualization), and a global shortage of qualified cybersecurity professionals means that companies of all sizes can benefit from cybersecurity services from Cloud24x7 which offers a Comprehensive suites of Products. Cloud24x7 CsaaS (Cybersecurity service) offerings include:
- Security Assessment, Risk Management & Compliance Highlights
- Firewall Configuration Analysis, Policy Management, Configuration checks, Hardening & Remediation: FireSecure
- Threat Intelligence, Breach Detection, Incident response, Change Management and 24x7x365 monitoring (Discover, Detect and Defend)
- Reactive Security which offers SOC team analysis and correlates events from multiple source logs through a highly advanced Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solution SecurePlus. Threat intelligence with the ability to correlate and respond to important systems including firewalls, servers, and other key systems
- Vulnerability Management and Penetration Testing
- Phishing Campaigns, Employee Awareness & Training
Cloud24x7 is a leading technology solution provider of threat intelligence-driven Cyber-security solutions exclusively focused on protecting clients from cyber-attacks. We have pioneered an integrated approach that delivers a broad portfolio of cybersecurity solutions to organizations of varying size and complexity. Our solutions enable organizations to define their cyber defenses to prevent security breaches, detect malicious activity in real time, prioritize and respond rapidly to security breaches and predict emerging threats. The solutions leverage our proprietary technologies, processes and extensive expertise in the information security industry.