HR & Admin Executive
Cloud24x7, a Cybersecurity company founded in 2016 to provide an intelligent approach to fight against today’s evolving cyber threats, enabling organizations to prevent, detect, remediate and respond to cyber-attacks. Cloud24x7’s SecurityFIRST, Threat Intelligence Platform offers unparalleled visibility into the global threat landscape, advanced analytics, and insights, delivers actionable, intelligence-driven security solutions to the clients.
We have pioneered an integrated approach that delivers a broad portfolio of cybersecurity solutions to organizations of varying size and complexity. Our solutions enable organizations to define their cyber defenses to prevent security breaches, detect malicious activity in real-time, prioritize and respond rapidly to security breaches and predict emerging threats. The solutions leverage our proprietary technologies, processes and extensive expertise in the information security industry.
We are looking for a highly motivated experienced executive who thrives on challenges and loves to work in a hybrid role of Human Resource (HR) and Office Administration.
- Technical Recruiter (60%):
- Sourcing candidates using various Job Portals, Social Networking (Linkedin), Consultants, and Cold Calling
- Shortlisting and scrutinizing profiles as per necessary requirements
- Interview coordination and timely closures of positions
- Follow up from pre-interview till joining of the candidate
- Handling the onboarding process and be one point of contact for all queries
- Human Resource (30%):
- Attendance and leave management
- Employee exit formalities
- Compile and update employee records
- Administration of HRIMS and Intranet Portal
- Employee background verification
- HR Process / Policy documentation
- Employee Engagement Activities
- Front Desk Management & Office Administration (10%):
- Maintain office environment and infrastructure including facilities management, front office, logistics and communication systems
- Manage office stationeries, consumables, and maintain a proper inventory. Receive, verify, and submit invoices in their respective dates
- Managing housekeeping staff to ensure proper work is done
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Experience with IT, KPO industry will be an advantage.
- Extremely good at recruiting and identifying talent
- Excellent English Communication Skills
- Should have good knowledge of MS office
- Extreme detail orientation and exceptionally organized
- Strong sense of personal ownership and responsibility in accomplishing the assigned task