Business Development Manager
Cloud24x7 is a leading solution provider of threat intelligence-driven Cyber-security solutions exclusively focused on protecting clients from cyber-attacks. We have pioneered an integrated approach that delivers a broad portfolio of cybersecurity solutions to organizations of varying size and complexity. The solutions leverage our proprietary technologies, processes and extensive expertise in the information security industry.
We’re looking for the right person to join our team as Business Development Executive – Inside Sales. The role is perfect for someone who is self-motivated, strategic and isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty to do some good old-fashioned schlepping.
You’ll use your strong negotiation skills, confidence (on the phone and in-person), and ability to stay organized to make sure that Cloud24x7 forms the partnerships that we need to maintain and advance our position as a unique Cyber-security solution provider.
You have a thirst to work on a small team and recognize that this is an opportunity to make a big impact at a growing Cyber-security startup company.
- Accelerate the company’s growth by bringing in and understanding Leads
- Bidding on all relevant technical platforms such as Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer, Toptal for generating Leads.
- Managing relations with the current client base and generating repeat business
- Setting appointments with Managed Service Providers
- Cold calling senior executives and C Level staff
- Managing Pre-Sales and pitching technical proposals to clients.
- Manage the RFI/RFP opportunity through the Sales The framework, ensuring compliance of bidding processes and corporate policies.
- Maintaining a balance between achieving sales and meeting revenue targets.
- Handling multiple client accounts and managing the end-to-end bid cycle.
- Generating high-quality sales leads for the business
- Working to KPI’s as set by the Inside Sales manager
- Account management when required for existing customers
- General sales administration as required
- Active participation in campaigns design and execution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident and Energetic personality
- Experience of working in American and European markets
- Proficient in managing & coordinating between the clients and delivery teams to help develop and deliver the desired solution.
- Staff augmentation, client Retention, requirement gathering, and client interaction.
- Achieving sales and revenue targets and ensuring the client expectations and qualities are met.
- Minimum 3 years of experience required n the same domain