Software Engineer (Developer)
Cloud24x7, a Cybersecurity company founded in 2016 to provide an intelligent approach to fight against today’s evolving cyber threats, enabling organizations to prevent, detect, remediate and respond to cyber-attacks. Cloud24x7’s SecurityFIRST, Threat Intelligence Platform offers unparalleled visibility into the global threat landscape, advanced analytics, and insights, delivers actionable, intelligence-driven security solutions to the clients.
We have pioneered an integrated approach that delivers a broad portfolio of cybersecurity solutions to organizations of varying size and complexity. Our solutions enable organizations to define their cyber defenses to prevent security breaches, detect malicious activity in real time, prioritize and respond rapidly to security breaches and predict emerging threats. The solutions leverage our proprietary technologies, processes and extensive expertise in the information security industry.
We are hiring Software Engineers who can work independently and team-oriented, handling many projects at one time and collaborates in a team environment. Experience in scripting (Python, Perl, PHP, and Shell), ELK Platform (ElasticSearch), and Linux Platform. A passion for CyberSecurity products. A “hands-on ” entrepreneurial, startup attitude, an ability to work with diverse global teams effectively, remarkable references.
- Responsible to work with a team which is responsible to build/enhance CyberSecurity platform
- Analysis of security logs produced by Firewall, Router, Switches, Endpoint (Windows / Linux / macOS), Mobile Devices, Cloud Platform (AWS / Azure / Google)
- Develop parsers for various security logs
- Documentation of parsers for future updates
- Develop testing tools using scripts to test parsers
- Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
- Participating in collaborative projects with small software engineering teams
- Develop automation, processes, and tools designed to make our services simpler and more robust
- B.Tech., M.tech., or Ph.D. in Computer Sciences or related discipline.
- 2+ years of industry experience
- 2+ years of experience on Linux Platform
- 2+ years of experience in scripting languages such as Python, Perl, PHP, Java, etc
- Proficiency in working and developing on Linux and experience writing Unix shell scripts
- Experience with integrating REST APIs
- Strong problem-solving ability and time management skills
- Must be results-oriented, self-motivated, and can take ownership of responsibilities
- Good communication skills, oral and written, with technical and non-technical audiences
Desirable Criteria & Qualification
- Experience with any SIEM solutions such as Splunk, ELK, QRadar
- Log Analysis & Parser Writing experience a plus
- Prior experience of working in a product company would be an advantage
- Engineering Degree preferable but not a constraint for the right candidate as long
as experience and other qualification requirements are met
- Must be eager to work with startup organization on an exciting CyberSecurity Product