Network Architect Engineer
- November 12, 2021
- Posted by: Kavita Parmar
Network Architect Engineer
Cloud24x7 is hiring a Network Architect Engineer to join our Global SOC team. Engineer work in a team environment to monitor the health and wellness of security devices on our partner’s client networks. You will work with a fast-paced global leader in IT Security Services providing support to our vast partner base amid an ever-changing technology landscape.
- Design, test, and inspect network systems
- Perform network planning, modeling, and analysis
- Manage technical network solutions and frameworks
- Perform network troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common network problems
- Install and maintain hardware such as firewalls, routers, switches, and wireless access points
- Upgrade Existing network components
- Design, implement, and manage security countermeasures when network vulnerabilities arise
- Develop and deliver professional proposals and design documentation
- Manage multiple technology vendors
- Overall, 4 years of Domain Experience which must include min 2 years of network architecture and design experience, and the remaining as implementation or firewall engineer experience
- Understand the technical demands of their employer’s business
- Detailed knowledge of network protocols and services such as TCP/IP, DNS, proxy, and DHCP
- Detailed knowledge of the security protocols like SDWAN, VPN, Firewall, etc
- Detailed knowledge security devices like Fortigate, Checkpoint, Watchguard, etc.
- Well-known networking knowledge of protocols, devices, commands, topologies, techniques, and best practices.
- Excellent communication skills are required as they must communicate with the relevant parties / international clients as you are often required to report to business leaders
- The ability to communicate information confidently, clearly, and professionally is essential
- The candidate must have multi-tasking skills and the ability to do various jobs at one time.
- The candidate must adhere to the policies of the organization and the candidate should be able to complete the tasks on time.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills are needed because troubleshooting requires experience and patience. The candidate must possess both to become a Network design engineer (Expert level).
- Network engineers should be flexible enough as they often work on schedule time
Desirable Criteria & Education:
- Desirable certifications include Network+, Security+, CCDA, CCDP or similar
- Desired Security certification like NSE4, NSE5 or equivalent firewall Certifications
- Experience with International customers is highly desirable
- Advanced knowledge of the TCP and IP protocol suite, security architecture, and remote access security techniques and products desired