Security has burgeoned to be a ‘must have’ in today’s world of complex network environments, huge IT infrastructures and innovative and sophisticated forms of cyber threats. With technological advancements, cyber-attacks are witnessing advancements too, with every turn of the internet.
Small and midsized enterprises (SME) are more attractive targets because they tend to be less secure and because automation allows modern cybercriminals to mass produce attacks for little investment. Those victimized by automated attacks tend to fall into what experts call the “low-hanging fruit” category. And SMEs tend to be in that category much more than larger enterprises.
There is a high need for security in the SME market. The numbers speak for itself, 60% of all targeted attacks struck small and medium-sized enterprises. 60% of such enterprises fail within six months of being hacked. So, for your clients, security is literally a matter of life or death for their businesses.
At Cloud24x7, we deliver Cybersecurity services from our Global Security Operations Centers (SOC), providing partners with the protection of a managed security service for their customers.
Our Cybersecurity-as-a-Service (SECaaS) offerings:
- Fully White-Labeled Security Operation Center (SOC)
- Fully White-Labeled Managed Security Services (MSS)
- Security Auditing and Remediation Services (FireSecure / NetSecure)
- Phishing as a Service (PhishNet)
- Cloud-based Security Monitoring & Management Platform (SecurityFIRST)
- Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Services (VAPT)
- Security Consultancy Services