While there are many security solutions designed to protect organizations from phishing attacks, but employees are the weakest link in the security chain and hackers, more and more, are attacking the weakest link. Practically there is no way to prevent an employee from clicking links, filling out forms, or unintentionally offering information that could put your organization at risk.
Confidential data and company trade secrets should remain private, but due to the nature of advanced phishing techniques, the probability of a wide spread data breach at the hands of sophisticated phishing attempts is extremely high.
The best solution to stay protected from targeted and sophisticated phishing attacks is to keep educating employees to ensure they understand the value of the information they possess.
PhishNet service helps organizations to develop and implement a continuous cycle of assessments, education, reinforcement, and measurement to successfully combat susceptibility to phishing attacks.
PhishNet a Phishing as a Service (PHaaS) which offers following key features:
- Fully managed Phishing Simulator
- Host of templates based on real-world scenarios
- Comprehensive Report
- Awareness Program
PhishNet offers fully managed phishing simulator to conduct simulated phishing attacks to test organization’s susceptibility to real Phishing attacks and increase employees security awareness, the simulator includes following key features:
- Empowered by Cloud24x7’s research team with real-life scenarios and attack techniques
- Deceptive Phishing
- Spear Phishing
- Social Engineering attacks
- Business Email Compromise (BEC)
- Malicious attachments
- Latest tricks and tactics
- Embedded Links
- Landing Pages (SSL)
- Request for Personal Information
- Attachment Download
- Mock Phishing Campaigns with help of template library
- On-the-spot education
- Comprehensive Report
Phishnet simulator offers comprehensive analytics and reporting about employee responses to various Mock Phishing attack Campaigns. Key features include the following:
- Executive Summary
- Campaign Report
- Campaign Overview
- Campaign Performance
- Comparison of Multiple Campaigns
- Assessment Results
- Department / Function wise list of users who were part of a campaign
- User details with how many times each user viewed, clicked, opened an attachment, and/or submitted data
- User Profiling by:
- Browser used to access phishing URL
- Operating System
- Users who clicked from enterprise / non-enterprise network
- Awareness Results
- User details along with the status of on-the-spot interactive training (attended/not-attended)
- Trend Analysis (Periodic campaigns)
- By Weekly
- By Monthly
PhishNet features on-the-spot interactive Phishing Awareness Training programs. The employee who clicked, opened an attachment, and/or submitted data as a part of Mock Phishing attack are automatically redirected to an on-the-spot interactive web based training program which explains how to identify such phishing emails and gives practical advice and tips to avoid future phishing attacks.
Users also can enroll for separately offered comprehensive Security Awareness programs.